REFUGE OF THE BEECH TREES
Located in the parish of S. Jorge, more precisely in the access to “Rocha de Baixo”, “O Refúgio das Faias” which, in English, means the "Refuge of the Beech trees" is an authentic oasis of peacefulness, overlooking the sea.
The house, of recent construction is combined in the nature that encircles it and is composed by one bedroom with a double and single bed, living room with a couch that turns into a bed, TV and wood burning stove, a bathroom and a kitchen with fireplace. It also has a small patio and lawn.
The 1st floor is the bedroom that is spacious and has a window overlooking Ponta Delgada and the sea.
The Living room with the wood burning stove.
The kitchen is 6 meters long and narrow, has a stove with oven and fireplace for grilling.
The veranda view.
The nature that encircles it
Very important: Pets allowed
• Price per night (2pax.)………………….. € 50,00 (minimum 2 nights)
• For each extra person:………………….. € 12,50
• Payment: for natives (upon receipt of the keys). For foreigners (30% by transfer and the rest upon receipt of the keys)
• Mobile : 962330706
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Blog : http://refugiofaias.blogspot.com/